Ankh Egyptian Cross White Gold
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Twinkles tooth jewelry 18 k white solid gold
4.8 x 3 mm / 0.19 x 0.12 inchesAnkh, also called the Egyptian cross was in ancient Egypt a symbol of life itself and represented eternal life. It signified wisdom and insight on the highest level and it was also a fertility symbol. The ankh was widely used as an amulet representing the Ultimate Gift of Life
Bonding dental jewelry is fast and easy and can be performed by any dentist or dental hygienist. In our clinic locator you can find a local bonding clinic and reseller of Twinkles. If you don't find a clinic near you, please refer your dentist or dental hygienist to our bonding instruction page here on our website.
We use secure online payment provided by Shopify Payments. All orders will be processed in USD during checkout.
- SEK/EUR prices include VAT(Tax). Tax will be added on all EU destinations regardless of currency chosen.
- USD/AUS/CAD prices are excluding VAT. For export outside EU applicable customs duties, collection fees, VAT etc may apply and are the responsibility of the importer and not included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
- We ship from Sweden 1-2 working day after we have received payment.
- Different Shipping options can be chosen at checkout, postal mail or courier.
- Shipping fees are between 6 to 29 USD depending on your location and preference and will be calculated at checkout.
- All shipments are fully trackable.
- European orders are usually delivered within 3-8 working days.
- International orders are usually delivered within 5-30 working days, depending on your location and your choice of shipping method.
- We try to ship to as many countries as possible, but check out here if we can ship to your country here >>
Read full shipping details >>
See shipping zones, cost and delivery time >>
TRACK YOUR ORDER HERE >>
(You will find you tracking number in the email sent when you package was shipped out)
You have the right to return goods within 30 days.
1. Please register your return or replacement of your jewelry. Note that professional products cannot be returned. Read our refund policy here before proceeding with your registration.
2. After registering, ship your package back to us. NOTE! Mark your shipment ”Return of goods”. Please be aware that you are responsible for your package until it is back in our warehouse, so we recommend to use a trackable option.
C/O Expresspack Sweden AB
504 68 Boras